I love clean and simple cards. When I saw this set, I knew I was going to make a lot of different cards with it. The first thing I wanted to do was create a SIMPLE one. I also knew that I wanted to play with my new toys. I thought this would make a pretty cool masculine birthday card! So, without further ado, here it is! It’s kind of bright in my stamp room, you can see the Dimensionals! LOL!
Here are the list of supplies (each link opens a new window):
- Timeless Talk Stamp Set (clear)
- Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Night of Navy Ink (sorry it’s probably hard to tell what color it is)
- Stampin’ Trimmer Rotary Addition
- Tiny Wave Stampin’ Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade
- Stampin’ Sponges
Ok, so I have used 3 of the 4 blades for the Rotary Cutter…. I LOVE them all!! I had a feeling they were going to be awesome… and they are!! I haven’t used the perforating blade yet but I will! I have an idea that will be cool when it’s done. I am sure someone else will come out with one before I do but… great minds think alike, right??