Every week, I stop what I am doing (this week started craft fair crafting) and try something different. Usually, I go to cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com because that’s my style. I love clean, simple cards. I can get fancy… but usually it’s inspired by someone special or a card someone else created. I live here, in the clean and simple section. I see the layout and get to work. I usually know exactly what I am going to do when I see the layout. So, instead of my normal neutrals color scheme (although l have been using this color scheme a lot lately) – I decided to use the Afternoon Picnic color scheme. Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana, and Basic Gray (there’s a couple more I just didn’t use them).
Anyway, here’s my card – I wanted to use the new photopolymer stamp set – Another Thank You! I LOVE IT!! I’m going to use it again soon too!! The really big thank you would make another amazingly clean and simple card! Oooo… got an idea! Ok… You will see this later on this week!
List of supplies (each link opens a new window):
- Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Afternoon Picnic DSP
- Basic Gray 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8 1/2 x 11Card Stock
- Coastal Cabana 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Wisteria Wonder Ink Pad
- Basic Gray Ink Pad (sponging)
- Festive Paper-Piercing Pack
- Stampin’ Chalk Marker (for faux stitching)
- White Baker’s Twine
- Designer Vintage Faceted Buttons
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents