Here I am again, THIS time I have a little more time on my hands. I was able to actually sit down, do some crafting AND make a card! WOO HOO!! YAY, me!! LOL
This time, when I did the cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com layout for THIS week, I didn’t really have a stamp set, color scheme or anything in mind… So this card, I almost had to force out of me… but it really wasn’t that hard!! LOL!! It came together and flowed as I started creating. I am really pleased with the way it turned out! Btw, the strip under the flowers is Early Espresso. For some reason, it looks black. This card may be prettier in person!
List of Supplies:
- Flower Shop Bundle (clear) – comes with the stamp set and punch!
- Loving Thoughts (clear)
- Early Espresso 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Cantaloupe Crisp 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Gumball Green 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Cantaloupe Crisp Ink Pad
- Gumball Green Ink Pad
- Bird Punch (leaves)