I bet you thought I disappeared huh? Well, after visiting family for a week, I’ve been prepping for a surprise for my kids. Here is a project I am working on today. It happens to coincide with Stampin’ Up!’s weekly sale on the Dress Up Framelits and uses a NEW stamp set Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set!!
This adorable dress is covering a lip balm box. The box was not my own creation (and honestly putting the dress on the front wasn’t either). However, when I thought about doing this for craft fairs, I knew I wanted a Christmas dress to cover the lip balm. Then I thought about Mrs. Claus! What would she wear?? Well she would GLIMMER!!! hehe!
List of Supplies (each link opens a new window):
- Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Dress Up Framelits (on sale this week!)
- Red Glimmer Paper
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Real Red 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Garden Green 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad
- Basic Black 1/4″ Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)
- Ribbon Slides (retired)
- Modern Label Punch
- Word Window Punch
- Punch Pack