If you think I haven’t been stamping, you are not living my life! LOL!!!! I have been stamping and designing websites! Yes, I am getting back into one of my old passions again. Anyway, this project is one of my club projects for this month. I have quite a few more projects to show you too; including a box that I think I created using the punch in this post. (You know sometimes you have a great idea and someone already did it) All of which are Valentine’s related! This one is a copy of another Demonstrator’s creation! This little cutie holds one single Ghirardelli Chocolate.
What I want you to see if the rhinestones. They are actually stuck on to the Candy Dots Brad Bases! Ok, I thought that this was so cool, I just had to show you!
List of supplies (each link opens a new window):
- Just Sayin’ Clear-Mount Bundle
- Pink Pirouette 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Real Red 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Basic Black Ink Pad
- Real Red Ink Pad
- Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Small Heart Punch
- Real Red 1/4″ Grosgrain Ribbon
- Candy Dots Brad Bases
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
- Stampin’ Sponges