Well, my light tent came in…. and… well, I put it together wrong. Of course, my man came to the rescue and after 10 minutes or so, got it to …. well… figured out that the top was the bottom and the bottom was the top…. LOL Anyway… I am going to try a few tips my niece gave me and see how that goes too! Hopefully the pictures will be better.
These adorable nugget stacks are always a big hit at the craft fair. I don’t exactly charge what I should for my goodies. So, they sell like hot cakes!
There is a mix of retired stamp set and ribbon… plus current. The current product will have links to my Stampin’ Up! website.
List of supplies: (each link opens a new window)
- Merriest Wishes (Clear) Bundle – Comes with Merry Tags Thinlets
- Very Merry Tags Stamp Set (retired)
- This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Garden Green 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Big Shot
- Precision Base Plate
- 2″ x 8″ Cellophane Bags
- Very Vanilla 1/2″ Lace Trim (not shown but great equivalent)
- 2″ Circle Punch
- Mini Glue Dots
- 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (retired)
- Gold Cording (retired)