This little beauty came from the mastermind of one of my downline. Rebecca and I have been working together for the past 3 weeks and I can say that it’s been the three best weeks. She’s been invaluable to me. At any rate, I have a template for a chocolate box that I had used for years. One thing that I have noticed, people don’t usually by it. They didn’t realize what was inside. Rebecca said, “well, what if we put in cello bag.” Remember, I am a hoarder and I found Stampin’ Up!’s old small cello bags. Enough for this project anyway! Sooooo, the hardest part of this project was to find a “topper” for the bag. But, I managed!
I used an oval thinlet, embossed it with the Cable Knit Impressions folder and made a cute tag! Rebecca added the googly eyes (non-Stampin’ Up!) from her stash and the rest, as they say, is history!
List of supplies: (each link opens a new window)
- Cozy Critters (Photopolymer) Stamp Set
- Tin of Tags (Photopolymer) Stamp Set
- Real Red 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Big Shot by Stampin’ Up!
- Small Cello Bags (Stampin’ Up! Retired)
- Handheld Stapler
- Banner Triple Punch
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Googly Eyes (non-Stampin’ Up!)