Sometimes, I have to force myself to stamp. I am working on some projects and looking at the future. However, I do not have very many Christmas cards. I am not sure where or if I had them. Anyway, my box is low!
It’s a rare occasion (pun intended as the new Occasion Catalog is coming out soon) when I create a card that I don’t keep adding to. Usually, I will say, “it’s missing something…” then throw on another layer, throw on more embellishments, or what have you. This time, I stamped the image; colored it with ink and a blender pen, put on one layer sat back and said… yup, that’s done. I actually forced myself to add the ribbon. Could I add more to this card? Yes. Does it need it? I don’t think so!
List of supplies: (each link opens a new window)
- Christmas Magic Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Garden Green 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Watercolor Paper
- Early Espresso 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Jet Black StazOn Pad
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Blender Pens
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Real Red 3/4″ Stitched Edge Ribbon