So, I am frantically making Christmas cards today. I have 3 completely done and one ready to be finished. Here’s the first one. This one uses the Presents and Pinecones DSP and the Christmas Pines stamp set – only for the sentiment. Yes, I actually cut out 6 presents and arranged them on the Whisper White Cardstock. Now, if you know me at all, you will remember that I HATE to cut things out. Guess what? Once I started, I couldn’t stop. *sigh* I got the inspiration for this card in the Holiday Catalog!
I made two more cards today using retired paper. Those cards…. both have cut out images! UGH!!! What was I thinking?? hehehe All in all, this card turned out pretty cute, I think!
List of products used (each link opens a new window):
- Christmas Pines Photopolymer Bundle (comes with Pretty Pines Thinlets)
- Mint Macaron 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Emerald Envy 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Real Red 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Paper Snips
- Stampin’ Dimensionals