…and groom! This is the last card I made with the Mega Mosaic BG technique. I think that it’s my favorite of the bunch. Now that you have seen all three cards, which one is your favorite?
I had a blast with this technique. It’s not difficult (‘cept when you don’t keep track of the pieces) and it makes 3 cards! I would love to see what you create!
List of supplies: (each link opens a new window)
- Falling For You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Soft Sky 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Sahara Sand 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Falling In Love Designer Series Paper
- Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Stampin’ Trimmer
- Big Shot
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- Lace Doilies
- Metallic Foil Doilies
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dots