Don’t worry, I am not skipping #7! I wanted to post #8 first because…. well… it’s a birthday card. And…. today is my birthday! I can’t believe I have made it this far! LOL!!! Anyway, challenge #8 was about doing a fancy folded card. So…. I did a little running around different sites, looking for something I haven’t done before. I found the Z-fold card. I can’t believe I have NEVER done it before! You will probably see this fold again soon. Not too soon… but soon! LOL Click on the thumbnail of the inside of the card to see it enlarged.
It’s not hard at all…. take a regular card, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and fold it in half. Then, fold back (I scored, of course) 1 1/4 inches. Decorate! Well…. What do you think of that?? I would love to see what you come up with!! Post a link to your card design (could be posted on your blog or pinterest or wherever….) in the comment section below! I will put your name into a hat and draw one winner! The winner will get a hand-stamped card from me and a gift! OOOOOOooooooo! Rules: Card must have the Z-fold and use a current stamp set!
- Cool Treats Photopolymer Bundle
- Crumb Cake 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Chocolate Chip 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Pad
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- Layering Squares Framelits Dies
- Big Shot
- Sprinkles Embellishments
- Tasty Treats Designer Washi Tape
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Stampin’ Dimensionals