Remember yesterday’s post about the Twist Pop-up card with the hot air balloons? Well, I did something a little different….. I turned it sideways! LOL! Check out this great Valentine’s day Card! The front of the card says…. Love. The inside of the card says…. YOU! This card made me gitty! This is the “design” but different measurements of yesterday’s card. When I found this card, I didn’t see anyone that turned it sideways (I am sure someone has before I did it, I just didn’t see it). Anyway, I think this card is safe to post online. My boyfriend, the recipient, wouldn’t see it on my blog, or my stamping facebook page…. Hey, speaking of which, have you seen it my Stampers With Altitude Facebook page?? Click here! Please like my page!!
What do you think? I think it’s definitely a technique worth trying! I am sure there are a ton more possibilities with it too! Give it a try!
List of supplies: (each link opens a new window)
- Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies
- Sealed With Love Photopolymer Bundle
- Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Real Red 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Basic Black 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Elegant Eggplant 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Large Letters Framelits Dies
- Big Shot
- Stampin’ Dimensionals