I am almost done with the challenges. Just one more to go! This challenge was all about gifts. It could be a tag, a box or anything “giftie.” I have an idea book that I keep all my projects in. So, I went to page one. There before me was not really a box. AND it fit the exact number of chocolates I had left…. 4 LOL!! yeah someone’s been in my stash. It could have been me, honestly but…. i don’t remember eating the whole bag! ANYWAY… Here’s my Dove or Bliss chocolate box/sleeve/not-sure-what-to-call-it-as-it-doesn’t-have-4-sides.
You will also find a picture of what the inside looks like. I kept this simple so you can see some variations that you could do on your own (like adding or subtracting DSP, embellishments, etc). It’s a super cute and super easy project!
List of supplies: (each link opens a new window)
- Sealed With Love Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Soft Sky 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock
- Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Sending Love Embellishments
- Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels